Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Lovely! Very very shiny - both the car and the new alloys.

I know a lot of people here will not like those tails but I think it compliments the colour of the car nicely. Have you done anything to the suspension ?

Has to be said - lovely driver [:D]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL thanx. The car had the blue lights when i bought it, planning on changing them soon. Susspension is standard atm, wanting to get it lowered asap ive got the cash just need to decide what to go for. Can't wait to get it lowered actually :)

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Going against the grain, don't mind the eyebrows at all or the rear lights. Too many people trying to do the same on here!!! Nice car, and nice wheels, lowered that will look even better!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hi Bex welcome to the forum [:)]

LOVE those wheels and the grill looks awesome. Not keen on the lenses or the eyebrows but thats just personal taste [:)]

What else have you got planned for it?

David

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote: posted by vedhead on 10/04/2005 16:39:24

Hi Bex welcome to the forum [:)]

LOVE those wheels and the grill looks awesome. Not keen on the lenses or the eyebrows but thats just personal taste [:)]

What else have you got planned for it?

David

Thanx[:)] Yeah grill looks good just need it spraying to match the car and it will look even better. Wanting to get it lowered asap, window tints, skirts and front/rear splitter/spoiler thingies! Can't think of anything else at the mo. Wouldn't mind doing some engine mods but its pointless on the 2.0 :( think im best leaving the engine and just swapping it for a faster one in a year or so.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Someone else posted you in that car (same pics obviously) only a few weeks ago.

Was it in fact someone saying it was their girlfriend's new car?

**Or was that the ex you talk about in the Lounge Bex?**

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome!

Good lot of effort has gone into cleaning that car so well done! [:)]

Think you have a great opportunity to do what you want to the car, so good luck!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts