Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a member of the forum for a few months and just remembered i haven't shown you all my pride and joy!!! So heres a few pics of the beauty! Comments please!

Don't forget to comment [Y]

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
What about a rear standard gti spoiler? Colour code your front and rear valances? Keep your mods subtle, that?s the best way!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Judging by the clean and tidy state of your motor, you?re not a max power kitted/corsa/clio/nova/saxo lover!<o:p></o:p>

Aiden[Y]<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
165 Posts
i would suggest cleaning the wheels properly..not just the fronts..loads of brake dust in between those spokes! I would be ashamed to call that a clean car!

Looks good tho, very clean and tidy, cant beat a 1.8t in general. Though not sure about the GTi with blue I but each to their own.

·
Registered
165 Posts
i would suggest cleaning the wheels properly..not just the fronts..loads of brake dust in between those spokes! I would be ashamed to call that a clean car!

Looks good tho, very clean and tidy, cant beat a 1.8t in general. Though not sure about the GTi with blue I but each to their own.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol you would be spot on with that Aiden! Is there much point in colour coding black plastic to black paint? Iv been thinking about miltek exhausts and don't know weather to go for the r32 style and have to buy a whole bumper or just go for an Anni style valance and exhaust? Will probably be getting remap at Christmas which should be fun!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was a cold day!! lol thats my excuse anyway.

Im very good mates with a wheel shop so i normaly clean my car there and use there hydralic jack to lift the car up quickly and take the wheels off for a clean. Was a sunday though and they were shut.

Im not a detailing session adict though. The car just gets a good clean, nothing like what some of the pros on here are capabale of lol.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the blue I badge! How about this on the rear!

Posted Image
ooooooo i like that!!!!!! I did the STUUUUPID thing of taking the red strip off sanding mine down then primering painting and laquering the whole I blue rather than just putin a blue strip on lol. IDIOT!!!!

That looks lovley though il be doing that soon!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Thats a nice golf there one_eight_turbo!

Why dont you jump in on the group buy for milltek exhausts happening just after xmas? check out the details on the group buy section! i have R32 style on mine and it sounds wicked mate!

Joe

·
Registered
5,633 Posts

Posted Image
ooooooo i like that!!!!!! I did the STUUUUPID thing of taking the red strip off sanding mine down then primering painting and laquering the whole I blue rather than just putin a blue strip on lol. IDIOT!!!!

You made that hard for your self mate, go on eBay they have loads of badges for GTI's etc, must be 100 times easier than spraying 10/10 for creativity tho... lol<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Aiden<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

Posted Image

Give me a shout when your ready for the TURBO badge! [;)]

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Aiden, il order that wen i get home. Spot on!

Yea was a bit to much effort with the sprayin but i alredy had the cans and it is metalic and looks pretty in the sun! lol

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Thanks Aiden, il order that wen i get home. Spot on!

Yea was a bit to much effort with the sprayin but i alredy had the cans and it is metalic and looks pretty in the sun! lol
No problem mate, get it ordered!

Aiden[Y]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Thats nice, but looks like it could do with a good wax/polish actually mate, see Jace' identical black golf for reference! How old are you? I just know your gonna say 18 or 19, which is gonna make me cry... i'm 21, with about 100 years no claims bonus, and still driving a feckin 8v 1.6 [:(]

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm 19. lol

paying 1400 insurance 3rd party fire and thefty. So i drive sensibly

I don't look at jaces car cos it makes mine look dirtier lol. And it is polished u cheeky git lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts