Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my mk4 gt tdi 130.Its a black 3 dr with the cream interior which seems to be uncommon! I have had it for 9 months now and am not sure if i should keep it or sell. I love it to bits and really want to do more but is it time for a change lol! Do you like it????

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats kinda why i have joined. Thinking of changing the wheels and putting 2 more screens inside!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Spend enough time here and you`ll learn how to transform it into a differant car [:)] and how to slim your wallet.

Looking good though...id happily take your wheels

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My mate fits all my screens,which is rather handy! So i just have to pay for the screens and cables! Thats y i might put the 2 rear ones in! The wheels are standard sinish but i polish them so they come up like that! I feel at home already thanks for all the comments guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nice! Iv got cream interior in my GT TDI 115 too a right bugger to keep clean though, and not too common as you say! :)

Liking the I.C.E in your car and those wheels are spot on, makes me wanna upgrade from my standard VW 5 spokes :_(

Hard to find a decent diesel though so id hold onto it as it looks smart as well as doing 400 miles + a tank!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Love the screen and beige interior.I think it really suits a black car.Don't get rid of it man;you will live to regret it badly like i did when i got rid of my mk2 gti.I'm really glad to be back in the vw fold now[:D] I'll never desert again!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ipswich mate, where are you?? In response to y sell it, just because i love to change cars lol! But i may just looking into new mods!

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
You cant sell it Matt after seeing it in person i think its ace! Anyway i dont get to meet many fellow 130 owners and now i have wanna keep in touch for 130 chat and stuff.

GT 130

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All screens are in pics to follow!! 5 screens in now!! My wheels are also for sale see the classified section!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
All screens are in pics to follow!! 5 screens in now!! My wheels are also for sale see the classified section!!
i dont blame you for selling the wheels, im not a fan of the a8's

so whats wheels are you replacing it with?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts