Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Ive just been playing around with my new digital camera so thought I'd post some pics of my pride and joy.

I got her in November and have been gradually improving her ever since.

Im a big fan of the OEM+ route so its a votex kit next, then a remap![:)]

Let me know what you think! Ross

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments!

They are 8.5 x 19" ET 30 running 235/35 with a 45mm Drop.

Ive had no grief as yet, as I've got a yellow German style one on the back. If I was running two white ones it may be slightly different!

The next couple of months should see a votex front spoiler and a debadged grill added to the equasion!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
With the right wheels and other bits and bobs i think thats the nicest colour you can get a MK4 in personally (minus R32 blue).... and i think youve pulled it off very well mate...... nice car!

Shall keep an eye out for it [:D] (i wont be easy to miss either... bright red Cupra, not many around these parts!)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Looking VERY nice i must say mate!!! That colour & choice of wheels is superb! I love the plate too..... do have a link or number to where you got them & how much?

Also what suspension have you got & how much? Looks the nuts!!!

YOGi

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Wahey! Another anthracite chariot ! Seein' how yours looks on 18's makes me wanna get mine now [:D]

Car looks real good. Love the colour.. [;)][:)]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers people, im just back from pub and is nice to see so many nice things!

I got my plates from dubmeister.co.uk. They are pretty quick considering they come direct from the fatherland!

Ive got a full apex springs and shocks kit. Would love to go lower but where I work is surrounded by speedbumps of biblical proportions!!

I'll keep an eye out for the red cupra!!

There are a few decent mk4's round Newcastle but not sure if they visit this site or not?!

Some forum stickers for the geordie dubbers may be a good idea....[:p]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts