1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers for sorting the pics how did you do that? i couldnt seem to get them into the post for some reason...

cheers wez, got the R-tech sticker from them when i went in for a remap.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Okay cool how much were they dude not alot i asume lol im off there tomorrow with my ARZ interested to see what they can do with figures ?!

ea car looks good anymore plans buddy ????[Y]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They didnt charge me for the sticker, just slapped on when they were finished, bit of free advertising i think! They're a good bunch up at rtech. Im sure you'll be happy with the result! you should be looking at a similar figure to mine looking at your mods...

big plans mate! i think im going to do the bolf thing, i reckon it looks wicked, just need the fundage. Also im going to smooth off the rubstrips and valances all the way round, and maybe get some skirts. After that im going to do some engine stuff. not sure what yet....

what about you? any more plans?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Black on red goes so well, you've got just enough of both i think, it looks really good mate.

The only thing i would suggest is level up that rear numberplate [:)]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers mate.

i was thinking of getting some of those legal metal plates that dubmeister do, what do people think of them?

i was debating getting the roof and mirrors blacked a while ago... do you think that would tip the red/black balance?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts