Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pictures today of my golf and my mates Ibiza Cupra, it was my first real attempt at getting some decent photos so hopefully they are alright. You should be able to see my new 312mm brakes and Sharan badge I've fitted this week. I think these are the first set of pics since I had it lowered as well. Your comments please???

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Very nice pics there, but that first pic clearly suggests why people change to the stubby mirrors, the standards look huge on that pic! [:O]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Really nice pics, and car. In the third one it looks like the hazard sticker is in your back window, which is quite cool IMO.

The wheels might want some spacers to push them out a bit though after the lowering?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the comments so far [:D].

I never realised how big the mirrors looked until you pointed it out RJH, I think I will be looking to change them to R32 ones.

Yeah Cat I am going to get some spacers soon, 15mm on the back and 5mm on the front. I will probably get new wheels at some point though.

Next mods are r/b/b/r rear clusters and I'm getting Revo in January.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Your car looks well nice mate, the only thing that i'd do is lower it a
tad more from the front, it just looks like the rear is sitting lower
than the front to me.

Sat

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Two very nice looking cars mate, but at the risk of being a smart ass, why is the Spanish Seat, wearing German plates ?? There is one round here that has Spanish style plates and they look pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My mate decided to put German plates on the car due to the fact it uses the VAG 1.8T engine and just to be a bit different I think. I think he wishes it was really German though [;)]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Two very nice looking cars mate, but at the risk of being a smart ass, why is the Spanish Seat, wearing German plates ?? There is one round here that has Spanish style plates and they look pretty cool.
cos theres more german parts on it that spanish!!!

also they look cool compared to crappy plastic ones, and incase anyone says or wonders...iv never been pulled for them

·
Registered
1,669 Posts

also they look cool compared to crappy plastic ones, and incase anyone says or wonders...iv never been pulled for them
I agree with everything you've said. I'm not trying to rub you up the wrong way, I have just seen a Seat with Spanish style plates and it looked very good and very original, I love the Ibizu Cupra, very nice motor.

I have German plates on mine and have never been pulled either.......touch wood !!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Two very nice looking cars mate, but at the risk of
being a smart ass, why is the Spanish Seat, wearing German plates ?? There is one round here that has Spanish style plates and they look pretty cool.

I agree with everything you've said. I'm not trying to rub you
up the wrong way, I have just seen a Seat with Spanish style plates and
it looked very good and very original, I love the Ibizu Cupra, very
nice motor.

I have German plates on mine and have never been pulled either.......touch wood !!!!
ahh nothing intended there mate...i get asked quite alot lol

thanks for the comments

as for some certain parts, i broke something today...and yep that was from spain :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts