Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
really pleased with the car as its just about how i want it, check out the pickys . Before and after some wee mods.
Posted Image
thats the before picky,
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

comments welcome

·
Registered
155 Posts
That is one nice set of photos you got there mate!! ....i am impressed.....great car and what a shine!!!! keep it up. [:)]

·
Registered
351 Posts
Love the Wheels what are they??

Must get some RS4 18inch for mine really, when i have a spon doolies spare.
I believe they are RS4 alloys.

Although they are very common I still think the design is very suited to the Mk4 Golf, after all they are common for a reason!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
you boys need to delock your cars!

other than that, tres bien!

jammy
De-Locked???? Why, have you got the same car and its de-locked???? Show us then [;)]
na, i've got a bright pink london cab, every single door has a keylock on it, i just like to frequent this forum as i have nothing better to do [*-)]

Posted Image

on a serious note....

Posted Image

Posted Image

1.8T, forge 007p, powertec induction, samco TIP, brembo discs and pads, r32 front + sides, smoked indicators, privacy glass, DELOCKED, spoiler, honda aerial, genesis/becker stereo, leather interior + armrest, bora vents and climacontrol, gone be the wood effect, long live Black magic pearl, kamei grille, clear outer grilles, RCCR and/or smoked hella dependin on my mood. LCR splitter, but attack at fleet services meant i gotta get a new one d'oh!

saving for lowering and wheels.

that ok Liddo?

cheers,

jammy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers for the great comments folks[:D], i know i havnt done that much to the car in respect to some people bt im well happy with it. the rs4's are my favourite too and i got the centres wit the wheels but i think the vw stickers are redily available, possibly e-bay. thanks again its much appreciated[Y]

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought one of those stubby ariels! Look great, but I need to be next to the transmitter to get a decent reception [:O]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts