Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is just one of my car pic's there will be more to follow hope everyone likes it.

Should get round to doing some bigger pics when i get time.

Here are a few more pic's of my motor.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sounds nice from the sig, but you're right........you need bigger pics.  Its an Anni thought, its going to look sweet!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sounds good mate, and from what I can see looks nice too. Love to see some bigger pics. Where abouts in Nottingham are ya. I used to live there until we moved, still got a house there though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good mate, and from what I can see looks nice too. Love to see some bigger pics. Where abouts in Nottingham are ya. I used to live there until we moved, still got a house there though.
I live just outside notts mate in mansfield.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks fantastic mate. just one thing though: you need to move that tax disc holder down a bit. How can your passenger see out of the windscreen[:p]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks fantastic mate. just one thing though: you need to move that tax disc holder down a bit. How can your passenger see out of the windscreen[:p]
As long as i can see mate thats all that matters.[:D]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pics dont do it justice its gorgeous in the flesh! sounds great too,
Cheers mate hopefully it should better when i have purchased a set of 19's for it some time this month.

Your car looks proper cool!!!!!!! I like the bora front end and the rest of the car looks something different not the usual mkiv.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Glad you put the pictures up, the car looks great! [Y]

Just out of interest, what rims are you swapping the RC's for?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad you put the pictures up, the car looks great! [Y]

Just out of interest, what rims are you swapping the RC's for?
Dont know yet mate trying to decide what to go for but it will have to be 19's.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Mate, you have just made me want to take a day off work to get mine Minted.

Its probably at the moment the dirtest its ever been, and I need to take each wheel off and give them a good clean behind.......

Shame Im selling it, but Ive had some good times with her!

M I N T ! ! !

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eye, tis' a mint Anni you have there [Y]

Out of interest how much was the SS back box? It fits quite neatly with the exhaust cut out section!
A up mate thanks for the comments i had the cat back system done at exhaust's uk at sheffield its the closest one to an anniversary backbox i could find, just over 1 inch larger. I think the system cost me about ?260 [:)]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Those RC's look spot on mate, are they brand new, they certainly do shine!!

The exhaust could do with moving over a touch but it looks like a good change from the OEM unit, sound good?

Euro rearlamps look spot on aswell!!

Nice clean Anni you got there mate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those RC's look spot on mate, are they brand new, they certainly do shine!!

The exhaust could do with moving over a touch but it looks like a good change from the OEM unit, sound good?

Euro rearlamps look spot on aswell!!

Nice clean Anni you got there mate.
No the wheels are about 6 months old that took me about 30 minutes a wheel to get the right shine!!!!

the exhaust sounds cool i know it needs moving over a bit but it wasn't like that when i fitted the milltek down pipe and high flow cat must have just wiggled it's way over.

Cheers for your comments mate.[:)]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
are about 6 months old that took me about 30 minutes a wheel to get the right shine!!!!

the exhaust sounds cool i know it needs moving over a bit but it wasn't like that when i fitted the milltek down pipe and high flow cat must have just wiggled it's way over.

Cheers for your comments mate.[:)]
That will be why they look in mint condition then mate, LOL!! They are one of those wheels that I have always loved but only when gleaming and spinning, shame that they don't make them in 19's!!

I think that if you can re-position that exhasut then it will look spot on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts