Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id post some pics! Be nice...

Any comments will be taken to heart! [:I] lol

The Bus needs a bit of work to have it how i want it but ill get there!

Wez [:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
220 Posts
the picture of the rear of your car looks awesome,really liking that exhaust! i have always like the vw camper too,so much character[8D]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Both Cars look great. I love the 19'' RS6's they fill the arches on the mk4 perfectly, and i've always loved a good Campervan!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the coments guys... The splity is a '66 and hopefully if i can get the inside how i want it we will be doing Vanfest in it. The poptop need sorting too prob get the original ragtop sunroof that it had from the factory.

The chinese writing is "Shanghi Volkswagen" just thought it would be a bit different. Funny when you see people go back for a second look! They cant work out what it is....

As for the rear wiper its just deciding what one to go for.... lol

Wez

·
Registered
911 Posts
Ur golf is so low !!! and u get no arb fouling ? !!!!!

I got the eibach arb you have, and its actually worse than the old one !!!!! ***.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice one Wez, have you got used to driving it yet ?

Your face was very amusing when you drove ours [:D] [:D]

We decided to sort out an early MOT for selling reasons, and it only failed on the N/S front bearings, rear brake shoe and horn... not bad hey...

?30 to fix [:D] and it feels a lot better over bumps now.

If you need any help or advice give me a PM...

Paul

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Quote: posted by boraboy on 22/08/2004 10:09:52

The Golf looks sweet

Camper looks the mutts nuts (I want one)

Not sure about the Vectra!!!!!

Did the vectra drive off by the time I looked at the pictures...

Wez,

They both look cr$p! hate the golf and dispise the van please take to heart [:D]

J.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Quote: posted by MattyV5 on 22/08/2004 11:50:58

Ur golf is so low !!! and u get no arb fouling ? !!!!!

I got the eibach arb you have, and its actually worse than the old one !!!!! ***.

Isn't there 2 versions of the Eibach ARB's? One with the bigger loops to clear the drive shafts when lowred and the others the same as standard

J.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks James! lol Oh and thanks for the petrol puddle your 'R' left us the other day! Enough Optimax to fill up a moped!

Matty - There is no fouling at all, what year is your car? There was something that changed on the set up i think and also James i right there are 2 types of Eibach ARBs think its just luck of the draw.

Paul - sounds like we will be seing you at van fest then! Quality that your van went through the MOT ok!

Glen ill take both i think, the missus can take the golf and ill drive the splity. The golf hasnt moved since ive had the bus its so much fun to drive. Kims trying to get me to sell her Polo, so she can have the golf full time! Ha! Cant see that happening any time soon...

When is the Southern meet then?

Wez

·
Registered
911 Posts
only recently has the new 'bigger hooped' version come out though and youv'e had yours a while ? what a waste of 230 quid.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thought you lived in SOU?? But in those pictures I see sunshine [:O] lol

Lovely motor matey, looking very shiney!!

Quote: posted by Wez on 22/08/2004 21:49:30

When is the Southern meet then?

Wez

I second that.....??!

C

1 - 20 of 46 Posts