Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks amazing, just what i'd want a mkV to look like were i to be getting one!!

Whats the engine/rest of the car spec?

[Y]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its a GT TDI 140 pd with a re-map to around 190bhp.Its fantastic to drive, even better than my old r32.The interior is standard cloth but is still smart and has all GT TDI extras like centre arm rest,dual zone climate etc! Its the exterior thats had all the work done. Glad you like it!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
agreed with some above comment. the r32 should have rolled out of wolfsberg like that.   mr r32 disigner get your ass on here

·
Registered
890 Posts
Its a GT TDI 140 pd with a re-map to around 190bhp.Its fantastic to drive, even better than my old r32.The interior is standard cloth but is still smart and has all GT TDI extras like centre arm rest,dual zone climate etc! Its the exterior thats had all the work done. Glad you like it!!
Definitely sounds and looks special mate, very jealous!!! [:D]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Definatly one of the best looking MK5`s ive seen. In my opinion id loose the sideskirts for something toned down a bit...

But i like it... lots. Nice work.

·
Registered
163 Posts
really really really really really really nice .

If i was in the market for a new car i`d like it to look like that! with maybe 19" LM`s i`d even say it looks better then the new r32. it is funny how a new car comes out and you don`t like it, your`s has changed my mind, the best MK5 I've seen

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
saw one on the road once and wonder whats that, now i knwo

its stunning [:p]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts