Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
The people on here are all about OEM. They won't like it i don't think?

I agree with the kit being to square, but at the end of the day, it's personal opinion.

It's ok, i'd change those light though.

Nice car

·
Registered
109 Posts
I agree with the others, not keen on hte kit at all, its trying too hard. I'd change those rear lights for some r/c/c/r's too, they look really good on reflex silver cars. Each to their own tho mate.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
[:O]

no offence r-r jt but with that bodykit you could possibly have ruined a really nice car.

my advice: scrap the whole bodykit and go back to OE bumpers with 4motion valances (kept black), swap the tack lexus lights for OE smokes or hella RCR's, scrap the spoiler and swap the wheels for santa monicas, kahns or rs6s. These changes may not be to your own tastes but they are for the large majority of mk4 owners.

Remember the golden rule: less is always more.[:D]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
not too sure about the kit or the lights but it looks very clean and overall pretty good! Everyone has different tastes and this is obviously what you wanted the car to look like, so thumbs up! Good modding job.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not really my cup of tea ime afraid!

The front and rear valances look stupid IMO.

Lexus lights are a big turn off as well.

Each to there own i suppose.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the older version of the same kit, but on my black car it dont look as sharp edged as your sliver, wierd.

Had the same side skirts but had to change them after smashing them up on speed bumps and stuff! But my new RA design ones are cool!

I like your car mate! [^]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by grinner on 10/03/2005 18:30:10

I have the older version of the same kit, but on my black car it dont look as sharp edged as your sliver, wierd.

Had the same side skirts but had to change them after smashing them up on speed bumps and stuff! But my new RA design ones are cool!

I like your car mate! [^]

Cheers mate [:D] your the first person to like it [^]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote: posted by blakey- on 10/03/2005 20:37:06

im likein the rims.

18s?

Aye mate there 18's

Got them from www.performancealloys.com

there based in ireland but i got my wheels delivered in a day and a half and at a really good price too [:D]

·
Registered
518 Posts
It's nice and not too ott like I've seen some Golfs near me :( .

And at the end of the day, it's your car, your modding it for yourself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts