Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know it aint a 1.8t, buts its my 1st car its a sdi which im doing to make like a 25th anni...here it is so far...

Posted Image

then i had 18's on there but sum tried to have'em away so took them off...

Posted Image

here it is with my santa monicas on now...

Posted Image

heres some pics of the front done, i will have more pics of when i have got the complete kit on it, ive also changed the orange side repeaters to clear crystal ones...

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
The Santa's look really good mate. Not too keen on the eyebrows, bit too MaxPower for me but thats just my opinion. Glad you're happy with it and a damn good first car it is!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have to agree with vedhead; also not keen on eyebrows. Wheels look good though; I would change the rear lights next.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ive done the clear side repeaters, im looking for some gti rear lights but i aint had much luck, if anyone has got a set for sale i will be very intrested, or black clour magic hella lights or r/c/c/r hella's...it will be lowered soon brought J111ASE's 50mm lowering springs off him, how much do you think fitting would be for them???

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
heres some pics that iv just taken now of my car with the clear side repeaters and iv taken off the eyebrows because it don't seem like a lot of people like em. lol

heres some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Good move on changing the side repeaters, orange ones look absolutely naff and there's no excuse for them when clears are so cheap!

Also, try and get rid of the eyebrows and get yourself a set of Angel Eyes and debadged grill to make the front look mean!! [;)][:D]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks 4low, just gotta get the rear lamps and a grille,

got my sideskirts and spoiler, the spoiler will be fitted once the

cars been tinted. sonny

·
Registered
69 Posts
I always thought styling was about personal taste - I hope you didn't like the eyebrows and that's the real reason you took them off. Not because other people didn't like them.

Looks nice so far too, keep us posted on the updates.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looking good so far! A mate has undergone the very same project and is now only left with the drop; the styling of the 25th for the MK4 is possibly the best IMO [;)] Good luck with the car and good choice losing the eye-brows.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts