Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would post a few pics of my bora...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ok thats it for now, let me know wot ya all think..

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
That is a seriously well specced car mate!!

Oettinger Bodykit, OEM Long Beaches, OEM Xenons and Half Leather Alcantara!!

You are one lucky bloke, really missing my Bora now!!

A private reg would make your car look soo much better mate!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta admit i do feel lucky, i love driving this car especially the other day when showing up an old boy in his nice porche boxter ( :p haha)

as for the private veg, i have found the plate i want, so if you or anyone wants to lend me the ?999 to get it :) id be happy to put it on - lol

also just to add, the Oettinger Bodykit was OEM fitted too... And it has the 6 speed box (not sure if this is standard or not)

ps. its also alot quicker than my MKII golf 16v

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
gotta admit i do feel lucky, i love driving this car especially the other day when showing up an old boy in his nice porche boxter ( :p haha)

as for the private veg, i have found the plate i want, so if you or anyone wants to lend me the ?999 to get it :) id be happy to put it on - lol

also just to add, the Oettinger Bodykit was OEM fitted too... And it has the 6 speed box (not sure if this is standard or not)

ps. its also alot quicker than my MKII golf 16v
Was it a VW demo car then?

Paint work looks mint for a 1999 / 2000 motor. What other plans do you have for it?

Does it have any type of exhuast on it? Rear end pics?

As for the number plate, must be a popular one for that price, might be worth selling some parts on this forum to raise the cash, LOL!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes mate has the twin Oettinger exhaust not sure if it a full system or just tailpipe, will have to get down on my knees and have a look.

im also led to believe the colour is rare "Raven Blue"

best pic i have of the rear...

Posted Image

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to the club...............Seriously nice colour.............seriously nice car ,but then i am biased[:p]

I too am on the hunt for a good personal plate, hope you don't suffer from unusual initials like me.................damned expensive when you need an I as the first letter.[:(]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Love those seats! Have seen them in black before but never blue

The paintwork would be Mercato blue... Raven blue is a new Beetle colour

·
Registered
409 Posts
Love those seats! Have seen them in black before but never blue

The paintwork would be Mercato blue... Raven blue is a new Beetle colour
Nope. Its definetly Raven Blue; because I had a Mercato blue Bora and now a Raven Blue Bora. The Mercato is much lighter. The Raven Blue is a much deeper blue and looks awesome when clayed and polished (almost as good as black!). And then Jazz blue which is just "blue" and not as nice [:p]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
yes mate has the twin Oettinger exhaust not sure if it a full system or just tailpipe, will have to get down on my knees and have a look.

Posted Image
It will more than likely just be the backbox mate but it finishes the Oettinger kit off nicely and it has a good note on it when you really boot the throttle IIRC?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts