1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some pics of my car after i has come out of the body shop

bora pd 150 sport

here the spec - cc phase 1

oettinger full body kit and zender boot spoiler (3/4 apron waiting to be smoothed and painted)

oettinger 18" wheels & exhaust

pioneer tv head unit & dvd player

r 32 interior, pedals, brakes (to be put on soon!)

eibach springs arbs (to be put on soon) weichers strut braces

and many more next on list air ride and get the grey bits in the interior black and carbonio induction kit

pics.............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope you like it ! im only 20 otherwise would have a 1.8t but im really pleased how it looks photos dont do it justice!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Nice mate.

You don't see many Oettinger kitted Boras.

You should invest in some Aero Wipers mate, make the outside look a hell of a lot better.

You got any pics of the car further away from the lens? Can't quite make out the ride height?

I also notice that you have smoothed in the rear bump strip, nice work, how much did that cost?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice mate.

You should invest in some Aero Wipers mate, make the outside look a hell of a lot better.

You got any pics of the car further away from the lens? Can't quite make out the ride height?

I also notice that you have smoothed in the rear bump strip, nice work, how much did that cost?
cheers everybody for the nice comments i got the kit painted and rear bumper smoothed for ?650

baker21 i dont know about yourself but with the oettinger chin spoiler i think lowering the front is out of the question so its just the rear so far but ive only had the car since june so i have done what i can but am hoping over the winter months to get some air ride fitted so i can easily adjust the height and also sort out some of the smaller jobs eg aero wipers w8 light i just wanted to get the bigger most expensive jobs out of the way first and i think it doesnt look to bad at the front ride height wise as the front lip is only 4 inches off the floor so just about get on my drive!!!! so i dont think i can reasonably lower it i'll have to see where the 3/4 front bumper sits

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Very, very nice !!

Love the R seats and kit. Some nice exterior touches too, although i am not a fan of the zender spoiler as it looks too 'stuck on' IMO.

A PD150 at 20, you are lucky !! In many respects the engine is better than the standard 1.8T, so i think you made the right choice anyway.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Very very nice! [Y] Loving the R seats!

With regards to your lip soiler, I have the oettinger kit on mine and it's lowered 30mm on Eibach springs and dampers. Yes, I have problems! I do scrape things here and there so if your happy with the height of your ride, I'd suggest leaving it like that. Theres a few places I can't go, which annoys me, like the local petrol station, I can't get in as it's on a nasty incline!

Like the wheels too, like everything!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Nice mate.

cheers everybody for the nice comments i got the kit painted and rear bumper smoothed for ?650

baker21 i dont know about yourself but with the oettinger chin spoiler i think lowering the front is out of the question so its just the rear so far but ive only had the car since june so i have done what i can but am hoping over the winter months to get some air ride fitted so i can easily adjust the height and also sort out some of the smaller jobs eg aero wipers w8 light i just wanted to get the bigger most expensive jobs out of the way first and i think it doesnt look to bad at the front ride height wise as the front lip is only 4 inches off the floor so just about get on my drive!!!! so i dont think i can reasonably lower it i'll have to see where the 3/4 front bumper sits

Posted Image

Posted Image
Looks good mate with those other shots, it does look a little high at the front.

Mine is lowered by a 35mm Eibach Pro Damper Kit and my Oettinger Lip is around 3.5"s off the ground but I don't scarpe that much, I guess it's how you drive, where you go and what you do with your motor?

Sounds like you have loads more to do and by the looks of it your motor is only going to look better!!

Is that a blue neon light under the engine bay?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Very, very nice !!

Love the R seats and kit. Some nice exterior touches too, although i am not a fan of the zender spoiler as it looks too 'stuck on' IMO.

A PD150 at 20, you are lucky !! In many respects the engine is better than the standard 1.8T, so i think you made the right choice anyway.
I don't know Marc, youth of today, LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Kieron, keep this one on the road will ya?! [;)]

ps - fancy doing another footie tournement again soon? kick some scouse ass, AGAIN!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Very nice mate, love the xenons and R32 interior.  Where you from?, notice its a Scottish reg no. with Verve at the foot of the plate, thats a Glasgow car.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no im in stockport, manchester and got the motor from northampton and stopped off at jbs on the way home to get it custom coded

yep mike fancy another footie tournament as always!

i've got to get the grey bits out of the interior next and get it all black including the headlining

does anyone know where to go to for air ride suspension in this country preferably the north west?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts