Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

My Black Golf 1.4 S

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  vdub_enthu 
#1 ·
just got my head round posting pics so here it goes!

I even tried to be a bit arty with the daffodil one, many apologies! lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See less See more
#9 ·
Quote: posted by Sem on 11/03/2005 19:07:34

Is that Steve's (S1R SS) old car?

It is indeed! I was looking at my pics from last summer yesterday and longing for the day my TDI looks so god dam sexy!

Looking good Ben, I see you're keeping it super clean too!

Any more plans?

BTW, I echo the comment on the Polo rear wiper, very cheap, takes 2 seconds and looks a million times better . . .

#11 ·
Looks very nice. I have a spoiler like that for mine waiting in my garage to be bonded on - will have to get a move on with it after seeing your pics!! Where did you get the vw centre caps for the wheels if you dont mind me asking, and are they expensive?

#12 ·
Cheers for the comments guys, I definately want to sort out my rear wiper but what are my options with me having a spoiler? Fabia one catches yer?

Steve - Yup, its still super clean! I've fitted anni pedals and a gearknob from a bora sport and I really want to get my hands on a recaro interior but i don't know how patient I am! Might just opt for a mint Sports interior. Also want the Ali trim.

Diesel - I got the centre caps from the old alloys that were on it, think they're called 'avus' then took the domed badges off and siliconed them onto my centre caps, bit of a cowboy way to do it but it seemed to work alright![:)]

#14 ·
Yer, I've considered colour coding and as you know I looked into getting the anni kit but decided to put tha money towards a new interior. However there aren't many about! [:(] So may toy with the anni kit idea again! [8D]

What other options would I have with my wiper? Is the Polo one an aero style one? I'd like one with the blade covered by the arm ideally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.