Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am from South Africa. I have a 2003 mk4 2 door. In our country we only got the 1.6l engine in the 2 door model.My buddy was selling his car so I decided to buy it. The engine has been changed to a 1.8T :). It has a bad boy bonnet. Smoothed bumpers. Leather reclinable Recaros. Debadged boot. Rear wiper removed. its running on 225/40/18 BBS LM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc285/SpikePCR/SNC00321.jpg

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.. nice mods you got there.. not really a fan of the boser bonnet.. a little too agressive for me... but its nice to see nice golfs in other countrys..

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
looking good mate. you have made some great changes to the car

which car did you source the 1.8T from?

As Golfin said, not too sure on the bad boy bonnet, i think it is a bit too aggressive, i prefer a much more subtle extension.

saying that tho, kinda works with the rest of the car so [y]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. I got then engine from the 110kw golf 4 gti the AGU engine. Im running after market management system called Dictator with a front mounted intercooler and BMC cold air intake. Still have a long way to go with finishing the car the way I want it.Will keep you guys posted on the forthcoming mods

·
Registered
672 Posts
Welcome mate, I love the smooth bumpers, the badboy bonnet, the LM's and the perfect black paint (so so shiny), so overall, Its a pretty minted Golf. [:)]

·
Registered
184 Posts
I WANT those centre caps. You know how hard it is to get them in the UK? Congrats on the niiiice golf too. [:)] Liking the smooth rear end and the lush leather seats.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
havent upadted in a while. I ahve done a few cosmetic changes to the car. I removed the badboy bonnet. Got myself an oem front and rear r32 bumpers

here are the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 37 Posts