Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only got a pic of bak the car is in bodyshop having bora front on so shall do better posts when its out i just want to know what people think of the back??

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Well done on doing something daring and different! I actually quite like those 4 exhausts, never thought I would but I do!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
custom bumper glad ya like it , i wanted it to be smooth yet slightly different to other smooth cars if ya get me lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will be out in 1 and a half week so ill go get some the day its out il also post up progresion shots from when it was being done, thanx for the posative comments people

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Is that a custom back box? I'm just going to get the Milltek with hidden tips, keepin' it stealth (and saving money on new bumper and/or valence). Should sound good together with my new K&N Typhoon (blame your mate Will for that! [:D])

·
Registered
843 Posts
easy mate liking the motor

where did you get the exhausts done??

I have the dual exit on mine had it done at exhausts uk didn't really fancy bashing panels to get the r32 one to fit.

Now you just need the boot smooting, i.e remove the handle and badge and will smooth it off nicely

I've been looking around for the smooth bumpers and just don't know what to do about them as you here loads of bad comments about them, as in they get chipped and stuff easy.

Is it best to buy one or have your original bumper smoothed anyone?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the badge is coming off as we speek lol but keeping the handle as i dnt want to have any problems getting in my boot in the future, i had them done at powerflow in notts, gave me a good price too. you know will lam mate?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts