Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my Anni has just turned 4 years old, I thought I would give it a full on wax ?n? photo session.
I love the standard look of the Anni, so I have kept mod?s to a minimum (Aero Blades, Bora Vents, Stubby Ariel) I just ensure it?s looked after and wax regularly. Had the Wheels replaced last year (think I was the last to get the Bling, Bling BBS under warranty) and they remain unmarked.

This is the 1st time I have posted pictures of my car, so would be very interested in hearing any comments. Let me know which pic is your favourite . . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/regtheboy/GOLF-2003_IMG.jpg

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Great pics! And good effort on the cleaning job, it looks super clean

I think the first pic does it for me the most

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
OMG!!! [:O]

That looks SOOO clean! Veyr nice car! My best pic has to be the 1st one and also the one with the rear wheel and the spiral staircase in the background! Awesome job! Keep up the good work! What products did you use?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zymol auto wash (weekly)
I did a coat of P21 Cleanser, Megs NXT, Poorboys, finished with P21s wax. The more you use, the more it shines . . . thats my moto.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Great job on your Golf Simon

Defo taken some Awesome pictures of your car and about time I might add [;)]

There are still spaces on the Edition 38 stand.... hope you are going to put your name down to show off your ultra clean Anni [:D]

Cheers

Kev....

·
Registered
124 Posts
WOW!

The Anni looks stunning! Dont see many in black, prob my fav colour.

Photos are really good, you can tell your not new to it, think the first pic is the best.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks very nice mate, you should be well pleased with that. I want to learn how to clean my car that well!!

Pictures are great to,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy Cheers Kev.

. . .and once again thanks for all your help and advise over the past year or so, I wouldn't of got this far without your help, and it is always appreciated.

E38 . . .yeah I think I will be there this time . . .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts