1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
its rubbish mate!! Absolutely rubbish and those wheels...... Only joking mate me like loads.. hurry up with the nice pics..

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote: posted by Rivage on 17/01/2005 18:27:47

Lookin' good. What interior do you have in there now? didn't you sell your seats previously?

yeah sold my sport black leathers, got me some nice black cloth recaros now!! [:D] They will be trimmed in black nappa leather when I can afford it. R32 silverware is in, and r32 knob & pedals. Anniversary black headlining was the biggest change inside though, massive difference, its like a cave!!! [:D]

Rear badge is the late spec Sharan rear tailgate badge cleaner looking and smaller than the golf item.[:D]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Looks pants, wheels are tacky and it could do with a wash, can't beleive you posted that on here!

[:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

Only joking mate, looks pukka as usual and those wheels are very very very special!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote: posted by Baker21 on 17/01/2005 20:07:38

Mate, I love those wheels!!

What can I say about the rearlamps? Perfect!!

Many thanks to all for your kind comments. Baker, what can I say!!! Perfect... just wish hella didn't put the daft logo in the side!!! anyone know if its possible to open the lamps up to remove the writing?

[:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by GOLF CLUB on 17/01/2005 22:26:23

as said before, just love them wheels, how low did you go??? really nice car mate...

Thanks buddy, pretty certain im at last 60mm lower than when I started, the 225/35/18 rubber drops the car even more as the rolling radius is ever so slightly smaller than standard... not much gap under that sump!! [:O][:I]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Looks absolutely great as said above but its just a pity you cant drive it anywhere!!! LOL

I am going to keep on niggling to make sure you get it on the road as I really would like to see this car in the flesh LOL

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by andymac on 17/01/2005 23:12:30

Looks absolutely great as said above but its just a pity you cant drive it anywhere!!! LOL

I am going to keep on niggling to make sure you get it on the road as I really would like to see this car in the flesh LOL

Hehe, Soon as I can buddy soon as I can... god it was hard sticking it back in the garage.... [V]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
evilhomer, I too would like to see the car out of the garage just to have a look at them wheels. loll (Taking it to the NW meet??) I was going to buy the RS4's from vwspeed on here but after seeing these pics, you have got me thinking... Might give Wheelbase a ring in the morning and see what deal they can do for me.. Didnt i read that you got them from there????

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Low is the way to go forward mate!! Don't go up!!

And as for your comment of trying to get inside the lamps to get the writing out? Are you mad? If you did manage it you would be emailing me asking for another set I guarantee!!

The lamps are sonic or hot-plate welded together I believe.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lookin good homie. Must be tough having that beast and not being able to cruise around town in it.

I swear your just building up the anticipation with these in the garage/in the dark pics.

Take it somewhere senic (in the AM preferably) and do the car some justice! [:D]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Very tasty and very low

Let us know what the ride is like on that super skinny rubber and dropped coilovers ASAP !!

I want mine lower ?. But I don?t fancy buying new tyres when they have rubbed on the arches.

Any plans for spacers ??

Retro [^]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts