Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been driving the wifes 2.8 v6 4motion alot a have found alot of things my 1.8t doesnt have.
her outside temp makes a noise and tells you when temp change.
buzzer when lights are left on.
auto dazzel rear mirror.
windows go up when locked.
just a couple of things that has maked me wonder if my golf doesnt have them or are mine broken????
can anyone help

·
Registered
146 Posts
My 1.8T makes a 'ping' noise when the temp drops below about 4 deg., it also has the lights left on buzzer - standard on the 1.8T I think ?

The auto dip mirror was an option, mine doesn't have this either. My windows don't go up when the doors are locked either, it would be nice if they did ! Is this something that can be added via vagcom anyone ?

·
Registered
751 Posts
My 1.8T makes a 'ping' noise when the temp drops below about 4 deg., it also has the lights left on buzzer - standard on the 1.8T I think ?

The auto dip mirror was an option, mine doesn't have this either. My windows don't go up when the doors are locked either, it would be nice if they did ! Is this something that can be added via vagcom anyone ?
Yes, the autowindow/remote windows function can be programmed into the CCM, but VAGCOM cannot do it. You would need a hex editor such as VagTacho to do this for you. AFAIK, autowindows (one-touch-close) happens on '1C0' CCMs, whereas '1J0' CCMs need the remote lock button pushed down during the duration of closing the windows.

As far as the 'temp buzzer' is concerned, does the OP have an Immo2 MFA/FIS cluster? If you have the very first generation cluster then personally, I doubt that you have the functionality, at least not without upgrading the cluster and installing an outside temp. probe and wiring it into the new cluster. Your 'lights-on' buzzer doesn't work probably because of shot wiring between the lights and driver's door.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My lights buzzer didn't work on my car, turned out to be door mechanism.

Once changed for another the fuel pump primes as well when you open the drivers door.

My car beeps when temp goes below 4degreesC as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts