Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 sets of wheels i am finally happy enough with my golf to post pictures on this forum. (click to enlarge)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One from the rolling road i attended with Cage

Posted Image

Cheers for looking [:)]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
NIIICCCEEE!!!!....

dude, we make a good looking couple on the roads of braintree!!! (mine in a more stock, slower kinda way)

you got wheel spacers on there?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looking mint Paul! Love the CH's, thats a wicked pic of your car on the 'Road' too!

Did u buy the wheels new or find a second hand bargain?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
WOW that got my juices flowing.....another lovely example! Much prefer gloss black centre console trim IMO

Great garage shot too....I could almost hear the power!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the positive comment guys. means a lot.

Gareth 1.8t: i did ok on the rolling road. 213bhp and 237.5 lbft, i was hoping for nearer 220 but the car needs a service and the rr is notoriously accurate [:(][:I]

Essex: No i dont have any spacers on. The offset of the wheels is et35 or et30 (cant remember which) which makes them stick out of the arches nicely.

Tim: Second hand bargain mate![;)]

Next on the list is getting my anni bits sprayed and fitted. Any suggestions on what to do after that? De-locking is a must after reading some threads on here lately [:(!]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Looking good Paul[:D] Nice Number plate, looks similar to my golf's one (T28 RBO).[;)]

All we need to get you now is some leather recaros, and all that hard work we put into your car will be complete.[:p]

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
essex: i am putting the anni front valance and side skirts on.

Cage: Leather recaros sound good, then i can get the heated seat loom etc!

·
Registered
296 Posts
i had to check your sig for an engine check as i though no third headrest and no red i on the gti was a 2.0l giveaway.

Some lovely mods there, love the centre console and red recaros.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts