Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers lads...

yeh, R32 kit is a good touch....most of the work is under the hood so kept the outside simple

·
Registered
376 Posts
cheers lads...

yeh, R32 kit is a good touch....most of the work is under the hood so kept the outside simple
Looking good [Y]. Really like the R32 kit.

What you running under the hood?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
too much to list but biggest things are the GT28RS turbo, ABD CAI, ABD FMIC, ported & polished, cams, pulleys, chip, custom cat-back, decat

the list goes on and on :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks awesome mate!! Really nice colour and nicely modded. Can you get more pics up? I'm sure a lot of us would love to see bigger pics too.

Welcome to the forum.

Frisky...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll try and get some more pics mate...

yeh, one of the reasons why i went for the car was the colour...havent seen many 20V T's in dolphin grey b4...more of a Polo mk4 facelift colour

·
Registered
690 Posts
yeh, one of the reasons why i went for the car was the colour...havent seen many 20V T's in dolphin grey b4...more of a Polo mk4 facelift colour
Dolphin grey is an Audi-colour.

Yours is most definitely anthrax grey, even though it looks a little darker than usual.

What sort of bhp are you running?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not sure of bhp...will let u all know in april as its booked in with a RR day along with the ford focus owners club forum :)

im guessing somewhere around the 300 mark at 1 bar considering all thats under the hood and considering R32's are a doddle to have in this car...the only trouble i have is my start but once i throw in 2nd they dont have a chance in hell

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry, cant get bigger pics as they end up being too large in size

the wheels are 9.5J x 19" mille miglia EV-R's

wanna get rid of em for sum euro looks wheels tho...sumfin bit bulkier but waiting on finishing the engine mods first...need to hit that 400bhp mark [6]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts