Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
The M3 mirrors are not that bad, the HPA R32 has Hagus mirrors and a Rieger spoiler and I was going for that look:
Mirrors

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I said this guy is a legend.... and Bill what job have you got because I'd want to have as many cars as you and have the time and money to do what you've done???

And yes white t-shirts were a glorious invention!

·
Registered
14 Posts
As I said this guy is a legend.... and Bill what job have you got because I'd?want to have as many cars as you and have the time and money to do what you've done???

And yes white t-shirts were a glorious invention!
No legend, just a guy trying to give back to the VW community what they have given me over the years in the form of information/experiences. Not a lot of money either, just was able to find some deals and do all of the work myself.......I am down to three cars currently: My wife's Touareg and my R32 and Elise.

White t-shirts are good and wet they are even better ;) Thanks for the comments guys [Y]

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hi bill, just looked on your website and that is one sweet [au].

Would it be possible for you to give me an exact link for those LED side light bulbs as i do fancy some of the for my GT TDI 130, the reason for asking you is, i dint know the particular fitments of the headlights and the correct bulb to buy, i am hoping they might be the same fitments as yours therefore you may be able to point me in the right direction, i am hopeless when it comes to part numbers and bulbs etc

Much appreciated

Aiden

·
Registered
878 Posts
It's been proved at Bill's website, if you click the photo of his wife in red shorts standing by the car...it'll enlarge (fnar fnar)

Please accept my apologies Bill if any offence caused.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi bill, just looked on your website and that is one sweet [au].

Would it be possible for you to give me an exact link for those LED side light bulbs as i do fancy some of the for my GT TDI 130, the reason for asking you is, i dint know the particular fitments of the headlights and the correct bulb to buy, i am hoping they might be the same fitments as yours therefore you may be able to point me in the right direction,? i am hopeless when it comes to part numbers and bulbs etc

Much appreciated

Aiden
http://www.42draftdesigns.com/mk4bumper.htm <--This website should answer your question ;-)

The bulbs/LED assemblies are a type 194 (wedge base).

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
No sorry thats not what i meant, it's my fault not explaining my self i would like some of these which you have inside your head lights (side lights), i will try attach the photo below, i would like some blue ones instead of the orange ones, if you could give me an exact link to the bulbs which i need for my car i would appreciate it. Thanks again Bill.

Aiden [Y]

·
Registered
14 Posts
No sorry thats not what i meant, it's my fault not explaining my self i would like some of these which you have inside your head lights (side lights), i will try attach the photo?below, i would like some blue ones instead of the orange ones, if you could give me an exact link to the bulbs which i need for my car i would appreciate it. Thanks again Bill.

Aiden [Y]
Aiden,

In that case the correct site would be here:
http://www.42draftdesigns.com/leds_pushturn.htm

You guys got the nice E-code headlights that I had to purchase after I found the US spec lights to be horrible...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bill your so lucky not to have to have front number plates over there, it looks sooooo much better!

?
Yes, I am not a fan of the front plates but some states here do require them (although a lot of owners don't comply).

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Fella disregard that comment about the m3 mirrors. Ride must look sweeeeet in the flesh.

Will be checking out the website about the side lights. cheers [Y]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fella disregard that comment about the m3 mirrors. Ride must look sweeeeet in the flesh.

Will be checking out the website about the side lights. cheers [Y]
No offense taken, people either love them or hate them and I have heard both sides. [;)]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts