Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or does every MSN user under the age of 25, male or female, seem to change their display name every 2-3 days, usually with some poetic or philosophical/mysterious line or garbled characters that look like ASCII art?!? Mine's just my name and the idea of changing it every so often just doesn't ever cross my mind, I've really got more important things to worry about!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Nope not me just my name Sat. i know what you mean though, some of my friends change there name and display pic as we are chatting [:S]

Sat

·
Registered
965 Posts
Well I am over 30 don't change my name but I change the quote now and then just to reflect if something is going on,or what mood I may be in but that's about it....my name is always the same. Or if I listen to music it puts up what I am listening to.

My brother changes his now and then, he is 19 and his latest is "there is no I in team buts there is a me if you look hard enough" So that just about sums up what your talking about!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Well I am over 30 don't change my name but I change
the quote now and then just to reflect if something is going on,or what
mood I may be in but that's about it....my name is always the same. Or
if I listen to music it puts up what I am listening to.
Same here[:)] I'm not over 30 though[:p]

·
Registered
965 Posts
Well I am over 30 don't change my name but I change
the quote now and then just to reflect if something is going on,or what
mood I may be in but that's about it....my name is always the same. Or
if I listen to music it puts up what I am listening to.
Make the most of it while you can.....[;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Well I am over 30 don't change my name but I change the quote now and then just to reflect if something is going on,or what mood I may be in but that's about it....my name is always the same. Or if I listen to music it puts up what I am listening to.
LOL, claire, yours says 'In need of some dirty action' [:p]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
*LAUGHS*

Ironic (care not whether this is believed) - never used to do it, but I picked up on people doing it so much that I've started doing it to annoy other people (it's obviously working [:D]).

Mine could be worse - at least my name's still on the front - half the people I know you have to guess who they are everytime they sign in [;)]

Anyway, I'm under 25, so by Graham's point, it's my perogative [:D]

C

PS - wise quote?? Not ruddy likely, message of the day or rant of the day - one of the two normally [:p]

PPS - one MSN tag just for Graham [;)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
PMSL @ 'Graham is the best'

Cheers mate [:$]

[:p]
That doesn't make your reply make sense though (he's just changed his MSN tag [;)])

"CkB is a bigger best" ??

How's that work [:p]

C

1 - 20 of 29 Posts