Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at this!!!!!!!...........ok, so its bad phone pic.............but look!!!

it got higher than that too!!....went to 41.1!!!!

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I can get 200mpg in mine, and then it goes to --.--

However, I have to be going downhill after a reset in neutral [:D]

That's damn good, have managed to get mine to 38.3 but then I got really bored!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've had 41.5 a few times on longer runs.

Not bad for a 180BHP 1.8T engine!

Wonder what i'd get if i chipped it to 215 bhp?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Drove my 1.8T at 75 mph from birmingham to the north east going over the A66 an got 42 mpg. and its chiped (which prob. makes it use less fuel unless you floor it)

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I took this this morning, it was originaly for one of the diesel posts, but hey, what the hell, lets spread the love [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I took this this morning, it was originaly for one of the diesel posts, but hey, what the hell, lets spread the love [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Posted Image
I'm surprised the car wasn't full of soot obscuring your view of the MPG-o-meter ! [;)][:p][:D]

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ha ha we new the tractor boys couldn't resist.

Most I've had out of mine was 46mpg, driving behind a convoy of grannies @ 40mph with no chance of over taking [8o|].

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Posted Image
loving the blur on the picture......guess its due to the tractor engine shuddering you about so much.......[;)]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts

Posted Image
loving the blur on the picture......guess its due to the tractor engine shuddering you about so much.......[;)]
Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga.... Rattle Rattle Rattle Rattle [;)][:p][:D][:)]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts