Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I wanted to introduced myself. I am moving to London starting in January. I am an avid lover of both Audi/VW and am in the tuning scene here in the US.

I really would like to know of some cool shops in London that I might be able to check out and or any events/track days to go see as well. Any information is greatly appreciated.

I am looking forward to posting on this board.

Thanks for your time

John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much guys for the welcome! I appreciate it

I got a flat right in the Theatre district (I dont know if this is bad or not...)

I have been posting on an Audizine.com and other various sites.

If any of you have info of cool shops or tuner places in or around this area, Lets hear em!!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Its not all bad. For about three days of the year that the clouds aren't there you can actually see the sun! (There's not smog!!)

Welcome. You will find most of the tuning shops are a bit out of town. I think BBT would be the closest actual shop.....?? ,

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Its not all bad. For about three days of the year that the clouds aren't there you can actually see the sun! (There's not smog!!)

Welcome. You will find most of the tuning shops are a bit out of town. I think BBT would be the closest actual shop.....?? ,
Yeah, sounds about right to me Simch. BBT (Big Boys Toys) (http://www.bigboystoys-uk.com/) are about 15-20 miles from central london, at a place called Thurrock in the county of Essex. Probably about 1-1.5 hours driving from central london (guesstimate !). Tuningwerkes (http://www.tuningwerkes.com/) are in Croydon

I have marked them on this map for you. Big Boys Toys in black and TuningWerkes in blue. These are approximate locations btw. If your in the theatre district I guess that would mean the west end, so pretty much just a fraction south of the "do" in 'London' on that map.

Posted Image

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again so much guys!! I really appreciate the warm welcome [:D]

Thanks for the shop info. I would love to tag a long to a meet. Somebody let me know when it happens.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts