Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
its a nice looking car though i reckon most golf nuts would spot its not an R32 as he says. I'd be a bit concerned that he is not a dealer but has only owned it 2 weeks and just because someones spent 12k on it does not really make it worth much more than a standard one, i'd take a remapped anni 150pd over that any day of the week.

·
Registered
199 Posts
This is a seriously nice car. I've seen it and sat in it at a talkaudio meet. The installation and quality is brilliant!

Mart

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by niknak on 07/02/2005 21:33:41

I wonder how long it took him to type all that?

Longer than the install.

Lol

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
My god, its awful IMO! Terrible interior colour, that light grey suede is awful, nasty wheels, just yuck!

Interior in a darker colour or even biscuit colour would be better!

Oh, he says on the questions that the bonnet is up cos he has not shut it after an engine photo.....(which is not shown!) Oh, and the bonnet is closed, it just dosnt't seem to fit properly! 32k on that, and the wheels need a refurb and it could do with the bonnet painting!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Quote: posted by benjie on 07/02/2005 21:19:24

"It?s debadged, and even Golf anoraks would think it?s an R32" - Until you start the engine!

Or look at the wheels!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
All that stereo equipment must have cost a few quid!! The cars not my cup of tea but interesting to see a R line kit on an indigo blue 3dr golf, as I've wondered if it would look any good..

1 - 20 of 66 Posts