Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Holy Crap...thats nice....somehow makes me wanna buy a Mk5 GTI now.

However this only proves my theory, buy a MK5 GTI too early...and miss out on all the good stuff.

Its a bit like DVDs, you buy the only available single disc version on the day of release, then they reward the late purchasing people with the double disc, extended directors cut special limited edition. Gits! . [:mad:]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Steve TDci, which bit of England do you occupy then - think I may have seen your motor on the A1 in the Peterborough area. If not, someone round about has a similar set up....

Ian

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, it would have been me. I live in stamford and work in Peterborough so I'm up and down the A1 everyday.
well, keep your eyes peeled for a very dirty BMW 320d Sport Touring in mystic blue (if you can see the paint!) - I live in Chesterfield and work in P'boro so also up and down the A1 regularly. Generally leave / join at services and then along parkway to Boongate into City....

When do you get the Golf - I'll keep my eyes open for you in that? I'm looking for my new co. motor now - trying to persuade the better half that a Golf Gti will be big enough but she is taking some convincing....

Ian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.