Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was finally time to start moddingthe car up since it's gonna be on the UK-MKIV stand at VW Festival in leeds, and I have to make sure it's worthy of being there so I've pulled my finger out and got on with the job.

Friday 21st July standard and if i'm honest a little boring:

Posted Image

Saturday 22nd July getting there:

Posted Image

Monday 24 July somethings not quite right here:

Posted Image

The cars now staying with those nice people at Impact Repair Centre, or Impact for short, having a few bits and bobs done. It should be ready to pick up in about 2 weeks and i'm looking forward to it. If you're all very good i'll go and take some progress pics and post them up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Posted Image

One of these, with a few subtle mods starts off the show with a badgeless grille, sideskirts and a smoothed rear bumper finish it off.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a couple of pictures that I managed to snap today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They were working on the bonnet and the front bumper or I would have got a few pics of those as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was gonna have a sleepy boser put on but decided just to have the badge recess removed. cause i'm having a badgeless grille.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
that's going to look fantastic mate! I can't wait to see it at the VW Festival [:D] I'll have my smooth bumpers on by then too. Impact will do a fab job for you I am sure. Is it Oceanic Green? Love it [y]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I'm gonna go back on friday and try and get some better pics hopefully with the bonnet and bumper on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
That looks really nice. The car colour with those wheels look wicked!!

Do you have any pictures of the whole car??

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
The car is looking really sweet! You must be well chuffed! Loving the smoothing of the bumpers! Very nice! Well done mate![Y]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Totally stunning mate.  You thought about changing your front and rear wipers to aero ones?  Would make it look even better.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Looks really well done! Wheels suit the car. Top stuff!

Out of curiousity, how much did it set you back including parts, fitting and spraying/labour? PM me if you prefer.

Oceanic green looks great...as someone said, you rarely see a modified one.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts