Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
I want one! wow that looks good... interested to know where it races... Prefer it to the Caddy TDI (thought fast looks crap) that races.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Holy smoke a hell of a lot of effort and money. I assume that is Citreon sponsered as who would want to spend their hard earned on a French car?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Take away the stickers, harnesses etc and have it standard paintwork and I think it looks kinda futuristic. Like somthing from a Sci Fi movie.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
It looks the nuts wonder if it drives as well as it looks!! Plus wish my dad owned that when i was a boy for family holidays to the South of France.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Quote: posted by Milkfloat on 11/03/2005 13:30:04

Holy smoke a hell of a lot of effort and money. I assume that is Citreon sponsered as who would want to spend their hard earned on a French car?

Clio_dude

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 11/03/2005 15:31:45

oh dear how do you know that!!!

some one told me that my old car was in one of them,the new owner was claiming all his work.(old car was a show winning black focus with full wings west kit and full cobra blue and black leather interior))[;)][B)](had to get it out of my system)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Quote: posted by J111ASE on 11/03/2005 17:11:17

Quote: posted by marriedblonde on 11/03/2005 15:31:45

oh dear how do you know that!!!

some one told me that my old car was in one of them,the new owner was claiming all his work.(old car was a show winning black focus with full wings west kit and full cobra blue and black leather interior))[;)][B)](had to get it out of my system)

It's ok we believe you honest [:D]

J.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts