1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
No more Mods....Yeah right !
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
they look well, i considered doin that when i had my corsa sport but the bond between the lense and the back of the light was too strong,

this will be the next mod people do.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I love your car, it looks excellent [Y] The xenons really finish it off.

I was always like WTF?! about the Oettinger front bumper the way it's just stuck over the original - hence I prefer just the lower valance - but that looks mint.

·
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for comments guys. I'm very pleased with the black 'Anni' xenons now they are on the car ---- be nice to see the mod on other car colours [;)]

·
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love your car, it looks excellent [Y] The xenons really finish it off.

I was always like WTF?! about the Oettinger front bumper the way it's just stuck over the original - hence I prefer just the lower valance - but that looks mint.
Thanks mate.

I agree with you about the full Oettinger bumper - it makes a vast difference once the whole thing is smoothed in.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
gotta say, that whole car looks the business! [H] xenons finish it off a treat like that! great colour too, nice little cheeky fmic [:p]

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
That is absolutely stunning, the car and the lights! When/if I ever get xenons I will definately be trying this, superb!!!

Nice one [Y]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Your car still looks the dogs bits !  I remember it when I first joined up here.  I have a small pic pf it on my partition at work. Looks the business.  Not sure if it has the FMIC in it there tho. AND, in the best colour too !

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Your car still looks the dogs bits ! I remember it when I first joined up here. I have a small pic pf it on my partition at work. Looks the business. Not sure if it has the FMIC in it there tho. AND, in the best colour too !
S'funny you sat that. Patricho's car was probably the first I really admired when I joined the forum too. Stunning. And it's looked that good for a long time.

I think I was one of the first to fit smoked headlights with a HID kit and I always thought that smoked OEM xenons would look good. Nice one.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Loving it[Y] Was wondering what anni lights would look like with Anthracite grey(i have the same colour) Now i really want a set!!

Love the pics as well[Y]

GOOF

·
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks appreciate the comments - glad you like the looks !

Having some work done on the back end in a couple of weeks - will post some more pics up then.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts