Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
I am not sure what you want? Every car is different so my car will not be the same as yours. I spent half a day adjusting my setup to get it as close to factory spec as I could. You want the thrust to be as close to 0 as you can. Your left castor is perfect you right is within tolerance (7.50' + -30' the tolerance is max left to right 30'). Your toe in is on the limit. My settings are practicly the target settings with a bit of extra neg camber,I hope this helps.

· Registered
128 Posts
has your front subframe been off, just a thought as both are + it may not of been put back on straight this would change the king pin incline. i do not think your kpi would wear your tyers that fast!

· Registered
128 Posts
i adjusted toe and thrust, i just checked camber and did not bother with kpi(i can put parts back on straight lol). like everything easy if you know how and have the equipment.i checked mine after fitting r32 front and rear arbs, shocks and springs.

· Registered
128 Posts
4 wheel lazer alignment set up can cost from 4k to 100k+,I use the same setup that rally art use. I teach motor vehicle my background is in high performance tuning the alignment kit belongs to a tuning company that I do consultancy work for so I use it for free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.