·
King Dogger
13,907 Posts
I'll have one thank you very much

This or an RS4... hmm ..

·
occasional poster, frequent reader
576 Posts
im not too sure on this. i hated the mk7 when i saw the first pictures, but after i had been in one and seen it in the metal, i didnt actually mind it.

although, if the 'r' looks like this, no thanks. and if it comes up at 35k+ which it most likely will, no thanks.

although, im sure mk6 r's will soon drop in price

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Looks phenomenal, what an incredible car! This must be the pinnacle of hot hatchbacks. I'd love one

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like the front, quite subtle - doesn't shout at you, but agree, not too sure on the quad exhausts on the rear. Twin oval's would look quite nice, but 4 is a bit overkill.

·
occasional poster, frequent reader
576 Posts
The new Golf R is the fastest-accelerating production Golf yet, with a zero to 62 mph time of just 5.3 seconds (compared with 5.7 seconds for the previous model), or 4.9 seconds when fitted with the optional six-speed DSG gearbox. Top speed is electronically limited to 155 mph.

sub 5 seconds to 60 isnt to bad either.

·
A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line Special Edition
2,208 Posts
Anyone else notice: "permanent all-wheel drive 4MOTION system" ?

I dont like it. Looks horrible
I personally also don't like the way the 2L sounds either, and as mentioned quad exhausts just looks hideous and chavy!

·
Super Moderator
50,216 Posts
If they'd got the most junior member of the Halfords body kit buying department to design something to appeal to people who lived on council estates,this is what it would look like.Sadly it has had "the VW" heart ripped out of it and replaced it with one from a zombie

1 - 20 of 61 Posts