Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys got a mk5 r32 at a local scrapyard got everything apart from seats on and in it.. anyone want me to get them anything then they pay me for what i pay for them? such a rare car to be scrapped so i thought of my friends on mk4s :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yer mate il find out.. and yer the car is complete i am going down in morning.. pm me your number il find out price and send ya a text and find out postage if you want buddie? same to anyone whos after parts let me know :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright mate sorry got bit caught up with work i went there tho.. the rear lights are there the whole car there but there not breaking till next week.. i shall keep you up to date mate :) watch this space :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha that would be cool and its in berkshire where i live.. they wont let anyones hands on it yet but cos im good friends with one of the owners im going down as soon as its aloud to be stripped :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Add steerin wheel to my wanted list! Find out prices and text me when can.
beat me to it
All depends how much it is dude.the armrest is more important for me but if the steering wheels cheap i would like one of them too
go for it mate it will look ace in your car! just read about the mk4 air bags not working with mk5 wheels as well so don't want to risk it now...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Is the car still available for parts? If so I require the light unit for the glovebox or the footwell (Same part number)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts