Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
>?

Big Boys Toys. Common style I know but they'll do until I can save up for some BBS RC's. Also they fitted the Eibach's at the same time for free.

Sean
Yeah, but they are common for a reason and that is they look wicked. Im gonna get a set, they just look so good on mk4 :)
Good plan with the suspension fitting at the same :)

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I didn't post a pic of your car in my Bluewater pics because I didn't want to ruin the cool number plate by modifying or blanking it out. I suppose I can post it now. Fantastic car mate, very clean and tasteful, I personally wouldn't change the original wheels for much else but you made a good choice, they look just right.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shiuming -

I'm not too bothered about blanking out number plates on pics (it'll probably get knicked tomorrow now I've said that!). My favourite alloys are the BBS RC's in 19". But as they'll cost me over ?1500 inc tyres, the RS4's will have to do for now!

Sean

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
> Do you think you will consider c/coding the skirts/valance?

Hmmm, not sure yet! I do think silver is the only colour where the black trim looks okay as it is, BUT I may well do the rear bumper (but NOT the exhaust valance). We'll see. I want to see other Mk5's first and judge for myself.

Sean

·
Registered
96 Posts
When i first started looking on here there was a pic of a MK5 GTI that had been fully colour coded in silver,and it looked well smart,but i cannot remember who's car it was..............maybe someone else will be able to tell you.

Yours looks nice aswell though!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts