Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so on the same sort of basis as in the lighting section how about making a sticky post where people can post one or two pics of their cars showing off their wheels. Including details like wheel name and sizes etc... Anyone think this is a good idea? Include a few rules like not letting people post up pics of wheels asking "whats this" as it would make it a bit cluttered.

I think it will be good and would be a good tool whether trying to decide on your first set of wheels or for someone who wants to move on to a different style without having to spend ages searching through random posts.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
my original 18" Diamond cut, highly polished RS4 - 225/40/18

they have the full sorta grove around each spoke (look nicer, but dont think they are made anyomore)

Posted Image

my current 18" Diamond cut RS4 - 225/40/18

they dont have that grove right around each spoke (not so nice i dont think really) and this pics shows them without the centre caps on

Posted Image
<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
92 Posts
Heres a handfull of different pics of different wheels..

Posted Image

TT Wheels 17"

Posted Image

RS4's 18"

Posted Image

Oettinger 18"

Sat
That top silver golf in the car park, do those tt wheels fit straight on? also do they have a 'proper' name, they are well nice! Look like the Merc wheels. How much is that car lowered, i want these wheels man!!

1 - 20 of 503 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.