Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts
Discussion starter · #141 ·
Been a while since i posted anything on here, not really much to update on.... as ive been playing with my G40 over the summer (till i blow the oil seals in the supercharger about 2 weeks ago) Still it was good while it lasted.

I've replaced the plastic lines in the boot with copper to make it look a little bit more special (not that you can see them as they are under the floor level but hey hoe...

Also had it re-mapped last week by a local company called Oak Tree tuning. It should be now running a healthy 145hp. I will be taking back on the roller in a couple of weeks to see how its doing, but it feels soooooo much smoother and easier to drive!

Still going well with 189000 miles on the clock too :)

Few plans over winter but i'll keep them hush for now :p

Discussion starter · #142 ·
So finally made the desision to sell the landy wheels and find something else to fit.

Im not gonna sell them for a silly low price as they owe me lots and I've not found a replacement as yet.

If anyone is interested then drop me a pm!

18x8 et57 ranger rover mondials need the lips painting as they are chipped but no other damage.

4 matching 215/40/18 tyres that have done about 1000miles so as new

£600

Adaptors and bolts needed to fit the about to 5x100. These were custom made for me.

But these with the wheels for £300.

I will not sell the adaptors on their own until the wheels are sold. I will post pics up of the wheels if you want pics.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.