Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 928 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List your eBay finds[:D]

Please post current, live auctions for people to bid on. If you wish to discuss a particular item in detail, link to overpriced ended items or other ebay anomalies please do so in another thread

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
No idea...

The seller has listed with - part number 920 926CX

Can anyone in the know advise?
they are half screen

the 1J0 means golf(i.e anni) 1J5 is bora, 920 means nothing iirc, and 926 half fis, 946 full fis, c diesel, a petrol. x means exchange so not relavent

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
It`s ok, the seller has updated the ebay auction to include all this information.

Oh, my car is 1998 (S) so these will fit

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Can we keep this for the Posting of Parts for ebay Only

Thanks
There's no point in having this section for e-bay items if you can't use it to point someone in the right direction if they look like buying something that is wrong for their car IMO. Where as my post is pointless and just clogging up the page, but I just felt it was worth saying.

Andy

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
List you eBay finds

Please post current, live auctions for people to bid on. If you wish to discuss a particular item in detail, link to overpriced ended items or other ebay anomalies please do so in another thread
This is the first post in this thread so pleases abide by its wishes <o:p></o:p>

It keeps the thread tidy and was posted by a moderator at the time and was passed by the Admin<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
On the above Item, the exhaust cut out is on the wrong side isn't it ?
No because there is no exhaust cutout on the diesel one.

You're looking at the tow hook cutout.

Baz

1 - 20 of 928 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.