Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Something that has always bugged me is the interior trim on my Mk4, on a few models including some 1.4's they've come as standard with a first-aid compartment on the nearside of the boot whereas with my "MATCH" special edition it didn't come equipped with this and instead just came with a metal bracket with a rubber strap to secure items into it.

I've seen on eBay that someone is selling a complete set of boot trim from a 4-Motion and I was curious to know if it would be a straight swap or if there is something physically e.g mounting holes which are different.

Does anyone happen to know, I'm under the assumption that they were all the same with the exception of some models having more storage/hideaway areas.
Also, does anyone else know if the boot trim that has the first-aid compartment is on any others apart from 4-motions? I know there's some Golfs being broken near me and wouldn't mind getting it from someone rather than through eBay and paying a premium/seen-tax

Thanks.

Edit For those who don't know what I mean take a look here: VW VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK4 V6 BOOT SIDE CARPET TRIM SET 1998 - 2004 SHAPE | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts