Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I've got about 18mth left till I change the mk4 but I'm already thinking about the next motor, my choice was A3 or MK5, but since finding out the next TT will come with a Diesel engine option I'm adding that to the list too.

They need to do something about those rear lights though on the MK5.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by simfin on 17/09/2004 09:14:15

Now a TT with a Diesel engine - You have my full attention, is this confirmed?

Yea Read about it in the new EVO or was it CAR, cant remember but its one of those two.[:)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by simfin on 17/09/2004 15:21:53

"An audi TT with diesel is gonna cost by way way above 20K. But it seems strange that if you are considering the TT replacement or a TT you should be in the market for a Golf or A3 but looking at RX8, 350Z etc etc."

My use of the car is 90% business, which is re-imbursed on a mileage rate from the company. Simple really, better economy, more money for me [:D] Not sure the RX8 and 350Z fall into the most economical vehicle catagory.

Price isnt really that much of an issue, company paying will be the bills, as long as I can get my bmx in the back thats all that matters.

RX8 = Too many about now

350z= no boot space due to stupid strut brace, 2 bags from tesco max

Hard work = rewards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.