Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone connected VCDS to a Mk.7 and had a look around yet? There must be a few selectable things, such as alarm beep.... Maybe not as many as on the Mk.6 or Scirocco but something useful?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No takers in over two months??? I have VCDS - anyone have a Mk.VII in Herts or Essex for a plug-in and look around?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I don't have one (yet :p) but I suspect you're right in that there may be less to configure. The cabin electricals appears to be significantly different compared to its predecessors from playing with the media system and driver information system.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi,

Yes I have mk7 golf 2.0 TDI SE and VSDC vagcom version 12.xx does work with it, I going to try see if i can disable those DRL and see what other feature i can enable or disable.

I live in North London

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can't figure out how to do most stuff as it's in German for cent. Console in the vagcom options when connecting to the mk7 golf.

I will probably have to wait until someone can tell me which options.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Surely VCDS is written in English so the moduel control windows would be in English - how odd??

·
Registered
643 Posts
A few bits on this thread here.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote user="a5iangolf"]going to try see if i can disable those DRL and see what other feature i can enable or disable.[/quote]

I would advise against that as they are a legal requirement on the Mk.7 (Type Approval post Jan 2011).

·
Registered
643 Posts
[quote user="Mark V"]

Thanks fo that - all 14 pages of it!

[/quote]

Hehe, sorry, should have warned you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.