Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one tell me the PCD of these rims by the part no. ? 6.5J X 16 ET51 Part no 7H0601025D, I think yhat I need a 5x112 PCD for my MK5 golf but I am not sure about the ET.

Thanks Richard

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
"Does not compute" "!!!!!!! ETKA says "nooooh"

Are you sure that's a UK part ref?

What model is that for?

·
Registered
740 Posts
They look like the 16" Hockenheim alloy wheels that are available as an optional extra on the Golf V S and SE.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought they looked like Passat wheels, thats why I thought they should fit, but I am not sure and the seller hasnt got back with the PCD. yet. If the PCD. is 112 is the ET 51 ok for aGolf .

·
Registered
692 Posts
Standard 16" alloys for the Mk5/Touran are ET50 anyway so I'm sure another 1mm won't make too much difference.  I'm sure 'hufcforpromotion' on here had Audi Calito alloys on his Mk5 and I think they were around ET52/3.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Can someone give me some advice please.

When I had my RS6s on mine (for all of 24 hours) the 8.5X18 was obviously too wide (hence the getting rid of). I know 8x18 is the norm but they stuck out soooo much I am wondering if I should get 7.5x18 (few designs but they do do them).

I mean, if the half an inch less on 8 width is from the inside of the hub then it wont make a huge diff from the outside profile - what dya think?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Can someone give me some advice please. When I had my RS6s on mine (for all of 24 hours) the 8.5X18 was obviously too wide (hence the getting rid of). I know 8x18 is the norm but they stuck out soooo much I am wondering if I should get 7.5x18 (few designs but they do do them). I mean, if the half an inch less on 8 width is from the inside of the hub then it wont make a huge diff from the outside profile - what dya think?
What was the offset of your RS6s you had? Foxy's Karthoums & BBS's were/are ET45 IIRC and fit fine (also 8x18). I have RS6s on my Touran and they are ET45 also (8x18) with no problems at all, in fact I've got some 10mm spacers to go on the back.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do any of these numbers help to find the pcd of the rims?

all numbers stamped on inside of wheels are as follows.EF X TTH SC AlSi7Mg-wa K1 STTI ET51 6.5jx16H2 012 max.875kg VO 069 7H0601025D. On outer rim KBA45440.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I believe these rims may be for the new T5 transporter.

I also believe the transporter runs 5x112 PCD

·
Registered
670 Posts
Foxy's Karthoums & BBS's were/are ET45 IIRC and fit fine (also 8x18).
8x18

ET51 and ET50 respectively

[:)]
Foxy - so your wheels were/are not ET45. Is that why the ET45 RS6s I had stuck out so much. How come you have a different offset to what I have been led to believe is the right size for the car. I thought the Karthoums come ET45 from the manufacturer. Have I missed something - cheers mate

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Foxy's Karthoums & BBS's were/are ET45 IIRC and fit fine (also 8x18).
8x18

ET50 and ET51 respectively [:$]

[:)]
Foxy - so your wheels were/are not ET45. Is that why the ET45 RS6s I had stuck out so much. How come you have a different offset to what I have been led to believe is the right size for the car. I thought the Karthoums come ET45 from the manufacturer. Have I missed something - cheers mate
Deffo ET50...............

Posted Image

·
Registered
670 Posts
Cheers Foxy

I dont think the RS6s come in an ET50 (not a lot does from a breif net surf)

What to do now!!!???

BTW - Have you sold your Karthoums?

·
Registered
670 Posts
The chap at the wheel place said the 8 instead of.8.5 width will make all the difference and not to worry about the offset. (I seem to recall "dont worry about 8.5, you'll be fine)

I have found 8 width with an ET47??

Rial do some Daytonas in the right size I think. I dont fancy the antera's much. Any thoughts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts