Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, am after buying some new car mats for my MK4 GTI. Can any one recommend any?

Something that is smart and tailored fit would be nice.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bough some ebay a while back in blue stitching which matched my car, was impressed until when trying to clip them in place the clips were different, just send a message and ask that they are the circular clips/oval shape (cant remember which) that fit exact.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah mine came as I was walking out of work, great timing! So, they are awesome quality, obviously I cant comment on how long they will last but they feel great and look good! The stuff on the bottom is actually grippy, too!

One thing though, although they fit in the well better than I could have imagined possible, the attachments are a bit odd...

Passenger side you need to screw these things into your floor in front of VW fitments, then the mat fits perfectly. Drivers side you only have enough room to screw one in, but the other side goes over the VW fitments, so I can imagine it will pop out of time to time. --- Maybe hunt around for other ways to fit them?

Drove perfectly with them in and didn't move so I'm very pleased for the price! As black and black can be so they look really smart :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks fo info dude...

Went down to the VW dealer today and ordered some. The reason been you get the fittings for the back two seats as well as the front.

Cost £20 so will pick them up next sat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts