Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made an order on the 16th December, order number 213598 which has not yet been delivered.

now whilst i know there are delays cos of the snow, but i have emailed yourselves twice to enquire to the status of the order but have yet to receive a response to either email?

can someone please let me know if the order is stuck somewhere or when i will receive it??

regards

rob

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Hi Rob,

When did you e-mail us? Which e-mail address did you send it to?

Your order has been dispatched today via Royal mail as we have only just received our stock delivery of the Numberplate surrounds.

You will have been sent an e-mail regarding the availability issues on the numberplate surrounds, however we are experiencing more and more ISP's and e-mail providers completely blocking our e-mails for no reason.

As said, The order should be with you shortly!
Sorry for the delays and I do apollogise if the e-mail you were sent has not come through.

Regards, Al.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate, i got an email today from Andy today advising the order was being done today.

i emailed on 24th & 30th December to the address on the confimation email - [email protected]

yep i didnt get an email regarding the availability issues, i only had the order confirmation email.

thanks for getting back to me and i look forward to having the delivery.

rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts