Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my car got a wee treat and got anni front and rear valances , and got to say i'm liking it a lot

the back box is still to be fitted on monday so will post pics when thats done.

sorry about the poor pic's as it's another grey day here in Gotham city :?

8)

Posted Image

Posted Image

well heres some better pics, with the exhust fitted and all finished

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh and heres my other toy, thought i'd get a pic of it before it's put away for the winter :p
Posted Image

oh it's also been washed since some folk slagged me for posting a dirrrty motor[:p]
:lol:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've already dug him up about the side skirts Tabs [;)]

Looking clean as ever Ger. Do you never do any work [:p]
lol funny story Tabs....[:p]

Philster thats it dirty!!!! must clean more........

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
looks nice mate dont like the wing mirrors tho not to my taste
Got to agree, chrome is so 1970's Ford Capri[+o(] Has someone stolen your exhaust, cos you've got a gaping big hole at the rear end, looks to me like an exhaust should be in there[*-)]. Actually, what is so special about your car, looks like a normal E model with some stick on bits!! Oh and you might have cleaned it before posting some pics on a forum, thats absolutely shocking the car is filthy. "Minger" by name "Minger" by nature. Overall, I say its average[:|]

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looking good but not sure about the mirrors, in order for something like that to work you almost need the chrome round the window seals like they have on the audis...but looking sweet.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
See what did I tell you about those mirrors.  Another 2 members that think they are PANTS!!!  You should only be able to see your reflection on one side of a wing mirror NOT both!!!  Bin the chrome or get some chrome round your windows like bad-vw-boy says.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got to agree, chrome is so 1970's Ford Capri[+o(] Has someone stolen your exhaust, cos you've got a gaping big hole at the rear end, looks to me like an exhaust should be in there[*-)]. Actually, what is so special about your car, looks like a normal E model with some stick on bits!! Oh and you might have cleaned it before posting some pics on a forum, thats absolutely shocking the car is filthy. "Minger" by name "Minger" by nature. Overall, I say its average[:|]
[8o|] jez did u get out of the wrong side of bed "wee A", as for insulting capri's, thats over stepping the mark!!!!, should there be an exhust fitted to mine???? i was told it was a diesel valance?? it's been washed twice this week already!!!!! i need to do some work aswell[:^)], maybe u should look at "doing" something different to your own brief mate....be a leader..not a follower....[sn] next you'll be saying the wheels are common or something...

think chrome looks tacky on big booted motors...should maybe get some for your own ..eh!!!

anywhoooo

thanks for the fed back peps alway nice to hear comment about the car[H]

·
Registered
222 Posts
nice one mate, looks sweet.

What suspension set-up are you running mate ?

P.S. the front mudflaps look quiet cool colour coded. Bet they scrape on speedbumps though :-(

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers James..

it's lowered 50mm with eibach shocks and springs, the rear flaps are going back on once i attack them with a dremil to make them fit the rear valance, and yip the fronts chatch everything lol

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
[8o|] jez did u get out of the wrong side of bed "wee A", as for insulting capri's, thats over stepping the mark!!!!, should there be an exhust fitted to mine???? i was told it was a diesel valance?? it's been washed twice this week already!!!!! i need to do some work aswell[:^)], maybe u should look at "doing" something different to your own brief mate....be a leader..not a follower....[sn] next you'll be saying the wheels are common or something...

think chrome looks tacky on big booted motors...should maybe get some for your own ..eh!!!

anywhoooo

thanks for the fed back peps alway nice to hear comment about the car[H]
Hey enough of the "wee" you've heard only too well what the ladies have said[;)] And I wasn't insulting Capris they were cool cars and suited chrome so well ... in the 70's!!! Washed twice this week??? Aye right! Who by, David Blunkett??? As for doing something different, just you wait, you know what plans are forseen for my Bora and it certainly will be a leader!!! As for those wheels, you said it mate, common like Burberry caps and big gold sovereign rings!!

And as for the comment about chrome on booted cars, ohhhhhhhhhh dont forget your handbag when you go out tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hey Gerald enough of the wee!!  Erm, as for my mirrors they are nice ones that will be getting changed in the near future (when I get the other bits for them).  Anyway its your mirrors that are the subject here not mine!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts