Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be interested to know of anyone from Milton Keynes. Do see the odd dub here and there but MK seems really dry in terms of Golfs! Think its only 'blakey' at the moment...

Dave

·
Registered
641 Posts
MEEEE !!

Jazz blue, lowered on 18" RS4s Blue flame exhaust. Oh and urm.... clear rear lights.

Don't really drive into M.K much as live on outskirts & work in Leighton Buzzard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hundreds of Golfs around MK!

I am here in MK and im sure there are others around - I have seen a few tasty golfs around!

If anyone is looking for inspiration from this area check out VAGTech's (in Soulbury, Leighton Buzzard) turbo charged R32!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah its certainly complete now - absolutely stunning! It has recently been featured in one of the top VW mags but I cant remeber what one or when it was exactly now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey All,

You guys in MK or around Bucks area arranging any sort of meets?! I 'd
be interested hell i'll even help out with arrangements if need be as
there doesnt seem to be anything apart from the cruise which is really
varied n chav infested

Keep me posted

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
could be interested, im in south bucks, all i ever see is a load of chavs in their saxos and corsas around here! be nice to see a few nice dubs

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Randall, bluegolf - Yep I'm interested in some kind of meet. There was an E38 meet here a little while ago. I'm looking to organize something for early-december...and yes there are quite a few tasty golfs in MK but many of them rarely use/visit this site. Just from memory theres a very nice smooth anthracite mk4 that drives about and ofcourse Blakey ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/daleblakey/carpics190.jpg ) is from here too (although havent seen him posting on any forums lately so don't know whether he still has his 1.8T).

Only wanting it in early december as my car will be finished by then.

bluegolf - Lovin' your car mate. Where in south bucks are you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm from MK - would be good to get a meet going somwhere - if anyone sees a MK V GTI in tornado red then that's probably me or my wife, or a tornado red MK2 VR6 cos that's me too!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah i remember catching a glimse of the e38 meet on here not so far
back but i wasnt feeling too good that weekend otheriwse i would of
been about - shame really [:(]

Early December sounds good to me - shall keep an eye n more than interested when this is arranged

Rich

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tobes - see a few Tornado Red GTI's about so I'll try and keep an eye out for the VR6! Both nice motors as everyone knows.

Going to chat with a few people about a meet in early December will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've only seen a couple of other red ones, and one with a baby seat (the Golf is nothing if not practical!) but that's definitely not mine!!

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Hello all, just thought i would revive this post and see how many people are still here.
me and a few other locals want to get a meet organised.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Definitely- I'm up for a MK meet -perhaps we can sort day..what about some time at the end of may or in July?? [Y]

·
Registered
864 Posts
I went there a while back but would have to get my suspension sorted and a decent anti roll bar setup to cope with all those roundabouts[:p]

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Definitely- I'm up for a MK meet -perhaps we can sort day..what about some time at the end of may or in July?? [Y]
lol thats a bit random some time in in the end of May or July lol did you mean June?
its got to be after the 21st so i will be sitting low and been mapped by jabba lol, + i will be poilshing my manifold and getting the rear anni valance fitted.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I went there a while back but would have to get my suspension sorted and a decent anti roll bar setup to cope with all those roundabouts[:p]
lol you have got to love the roundabouts, i think there great even though i have boat susspension lol

1 - 20 of 156 Posts