Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything planned? I'm planning on going down for the sunday

Anyone else form the area? I live just off J10 of the M6.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I'm planning on going on the Sunday as well[Y]

We will have to find a mutually(if thats how you spell it[*-)])agreed meeting place for us all.

A convoy would be good[H] Plus we could get some good rolling shots of our cars in the proccess[:D]

If anyone else is interested,post on this thread.

GOOF

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one Goof [:)]

Where are you coming from? Hilton services on the M6 is usually a good place, but maybe Corley services would be better....just an idea.

Quite lookin forward to this, my car will be happy amongst all the other Mk4 Golfs/Bora's [:D]

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Yeah I will hopefully be coming, still waiting to know for definite, but should be there, so am up for a convoy [:)] Especially seen as I don't have a clue where it is, so I can just follow the pack!

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GOOF and myself are meeting at the McDonalds on Junction 2 of the M5 at 9am if anyones up for it?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Thanks for PM goof, I will also be meeting at McDonalds! Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!!

Troll do you know whether you are coming yet???

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Count me in! I just decided in the last 2 minutes as goof pm`d me! Im so going to regret it at the end of the month when ive got no money.

Goof , want to meet up before macdonalds?

You all there [H]

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Nice one Troll [Y] Im in the same boat money-wise, but it'll be worth it!!!!

Everyone in their cars with more than 75bhp will also have to remember not to leave me behind [;)]

On that point, does anyone coming actually know the way to Billing Aquadrome?? Cos I havent got a clue!!! Im following you guys!!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nope i have no idea , ill follow you veedub , that way i wont leave you behind when hopefully get my remap sorted tomorrow [:p]

I have an old Tomtom sat nav if worst comes to worst. but it only gets signal once every blue moon!

What times we all meeting, and what sort of money will we need?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Lol [:p] You need money to get into Billing Aquadrome (not sure how much this is), plus any food, petrol etc! Ill prob get Mc'Ds early to make sure I dont get lost!!!

What happened to your remap troll? Last I read in your thread about it was that you were loving it???

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hello all[:D]

Been on the AA route planner and should take no more than an hour and half to get there.

The post code for Billing Aquadrome is.................NN3 9DA

Hope this helps.

I'm planning on being there for 9am(very bleary eyed) for a quick bite to eat before we go.

Where you planning to meet Troll? Could meet up at the Tesco garage(used to be an Esso) at the top of Dudley on the Burton Road just before nine?

I love it when a plan comes together[H]

GOOF

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The only tesco garage i can think of off my head in Dudley is the one by the main tesco near dudley zoo, just up the road from the showcase cinema (birchlee / birtchee island?). If you can point me in the right direction i will be there [H]

Will have to grab a maccies breaky, might help a possible hangover.

I hear theres a bbq going on at Billing, might grab some stuff together like drinks .

Dammit will have to clean my car a bit tomorrow, try get it a bit respectable. Wish my rear end wouldnt let it down so much , with the marks where Bora badge was and the laquer off rear bumper.

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/672011.aspx See here Veedub

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Right, I officially vote someone else to navigate, as does anyone remember how late I was to the last Himley Hall Meet?? No? Let me remind you.... one and a half hours!!! [;)]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Go to the top of the Himley Road..turn left at the island....carry straight on to the next mini island and your there[H]

GOOF

1 - 20 of 30 Posts