Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt know where to post this so move it as required.

If theres enough interest i'm willing to arrange a meeting at nottingham race circuit for a trip Karting should be a giggle they'll handle 10- 14 people and hopefully if theres enough of us well book a corprate event

Goto www.nottinghamracewaykarting.co.uk for more information

Im taking my other half for valentines day tommorow for the first time at this track how romantic lol

What do you think

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Cooooool, [:D]

But what about F1 Karting just off the A46 near melton mowbray ??

I've been & its proper rad, got a bridge & loads of other good stuff.

(& its easier for me & you)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is on the A46 mate near pork pie land too might be the same place they have a bridge but recently its been sperated to 2 tracks they also run mini moto's there but i feer broken heads a plenty lol

If this is a success well try stretton and F1UK's tracks too

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The arrive and drive times ?35.00 for 2 half hour stints which is good value and i can guarentee its more than enough time if you dont do this regularly you ache like anything after 1 half hour should be at the weekend nearer the end of the month

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by tinter on 13/02/2005 23:08:01

if you dont do this regularly you ache like anything after 1 half hour should be at the weekend nearer the end of the month

Oh yea, you'll have popeye arms no worries [B)]

I'd love to go but Im off to taiwan next weekend for 10days so i'm buggered if you do it this month & early march.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm interested [:D]

Got black flagged last time I did it [:I] - bloke wouldnt move out of my way so I helped him [}:)]

·
Registered
574 Posts
LOL mate, i dont get my next installment of my student loan til late April, but im sure the Bank of Parents will let me withdraw some cash [:D]

How about one weekend late March or early april?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by tinter on 17/02/2005 13:32:08

saturday the 2nd of april?? who's up for it then????

No Can do, its my bros birthday that day [V]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts