Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being 'in the trade' so to speak, I was wondering if those attending the Mega Meet might be interested in a couple of cleaning products that I can get hold of at reasonable prices. It would be on a strictly cash on the day basis and specifically I'm thinking of delimonene cleaner in 5l containers (think Virosol but a bit more concentrated), packs of 20 large microfibre cloths that pass the CD scratch test and large napless microfibres that are actually sold for glass cleaning but I think are a superb alternative to a leather or scrim for drying the whole car.

I'm still trying to get the best prices at the moment but it would be good if anyone who is interested contibuted to this thread. NO OBLIGATION. As I said I'm still checking prices. I should have them by Tuesday.

Ta.

<edit>If no one is interested I reserve the right not to bother [:D]</edit>

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
It's as if you read my mind ! I was gonna put up a post on here and say if anyone wanted to order some Virosol with me i'd bring it with me to save on postage etc.. but if you can get it for a good price then let me know how much and i'll have two ! one for me one for the gf's dad as he's sold on the benefits of MC2 / Virosol now [:D]

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys, prices are as follows. And I won't hold you two to it if you don't like the look of them.

Microfibre window finishing cloth (74cm x 76cm) £4.50 each

-tylerama

-curley

Delimonene neutral cleaner (5l) £7.50 each

-tabs (x4)

-tylerama (x4)

-Mister_E

Ultra soft microfibre cloths (pack of 20, 40cm x 40cm) £13.00 per pack

-curley

- Josh

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Hi Rich

How are you?

Car looks good too [;)]

Glad to see that you are still getting about and hassling Dave.

Sorry to hijack your thread , but I was thinking about you one day last week , then you come along.

Nice one

If your in the area pop in I would like to see thatcar of yours , oh and I will make the brew this time

Sarah

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
OK guys, prices are as follows. And I won't hold you two to it if you don't like the look of them.

Microfibre window finishing cloth (74cm x 76cm) £4.50 each

Delimonene neutral cleaner (5l) £7.50 each

Ultra soft microfibre cloths (pack of 20, 40cm x 40cm) £13.00 per pack

Please post names and what you'd like.
Daniel - 2 x limonene cleaner (possibly 3-will confirm tomorrow) - YES, 3 at the moment [:)]

One pack of microfibre window finishing cloths (possibly more)

I'll ask about at work to see if anyone wants anything too so may be able to get you a bit more business ! [:)] If you have any pics that'd be great cos then could send it to people to show them what i'm on about.

Limonene is basically like MC2 / Virosol, right ?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Rich put me down for

Microfibre window finishing cloth

Ultra soft microfibre cloths £13.00 per pack, 1 pack please.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have to pick this stuff up Friday afternoon so I guess about 12 noon is the closing time for names.

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
Just a quick BUMP and to say that I buy all these products off Rich.

The microfibre cloths are excellent quality... I use them to clean my glasses, they're that good! (ie, they are ultra soft and don't scratch!)

The other cloth he sells works really well as an alternative to a chamois. Ultra absorbant and great on glass.

The delimonine is IMHO better than Virosol/MC2... It's thicker and seems to do the job a lot more easilly.

Just my 2p

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Another Limonene for me please Rich.. so four in total for me. Not sure which type of mf's I want now. Which are the softest ones that josh mentions ? Will you have a coupla spares of both types so I can perhaps decide at the time ? Apologies if that's a bit cheeky.. [:$]

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Softest ones are the packs of 20, the others are really for leathering off.

You've got 5 minutes! [:D]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts