BBQ and Show and Shine judging from 12.00-3.00pm
Revo install demo by VAG Power - 1.00pm
Show and Shine Presentation @ 3.15pm
Show round up @ 3.30pm
Long slog home @ 4.00pm

P.S. Remember to bring your car washing stuff [;)]

#4 ·
Update for Saturday.

Doug from MRCTuning will be attending the Meet and will be performing a live custom map on a 1.8T. There will also be a Q & A session with Doug about the processes involved and other aspetcs of tuning [Y]

This is a great opportunity and one not to be missed!

Times still to be confirmed.

#5 ·
Hmmm ideas, well photos are always good but I would have thought that if you get enough cars, you could do the infamous VW sign photo we always wanted to do [:)] Is there enough cars and space? Also I take it the good old group photos of our mugs will be compulsory.

Shame Foxy couldn't come as a simple mods showcase would have been nice, unless we have other people who can do it.

#6 ·
Think we'll have to find someone to climb up a tree for the aerial shot! [:p] Could be a possibilty Ray, we should have about 20 cars at this rate.

Group photo will be compulsory!

I suppose we could have some live installs on both days. I've got some stuff to put on my car, I'm sure if anyone else who's coming needs things doing then we can all club together and do an install or two [Y]

#10 ·
BTW, you mentioned trade stands, but I get a feeling that we arent going to have too many given the numbers at the moment. Just wanted to know if they'll be opportunity to get anything small. What I had in mind was things like car mats (I need a new set badly), short stub aerials, UK-MKIV plate surrounds.

Would have been really good to get some of the wires for the Bora vents as well as I still havent connected my ones yet.

#13 ·
Think we'll have to find someone to climb up a tree for the aerial shot! [:p] Could be a possibilty Ray, we should have about 20 cars at this rate.

Group photo will be compulsory!

I suppose we could have some live installs on both days. I've got some stuff to put on my car, I'm sure if anyone else who's coming needs things doing then we can all club together and do an install or two [Y]
Or perhaps someone could sling a stepladder in their car ?

Could someone help me wire up my bora vents.. I've got the loom (from rally chris) in place, I just need it wiring up into the electrical supply.. I don't wanna mess it up and blow up something. Perhaps someone can just help me do it if poss ?

#20 ·

Nightly rates per unit
(i.e. car, caravan (inc. awning), motorhome or tent, up to 6 people & the dog!).
No arrivals before 7am. No departures later than 10pm.

HIGH SEASON (Monday 9th May - Sunday 4th September)?15 per unit
LOW SEASON (14th March - 8th May & 5th September - 6th November)?12 per night
SENIOR CITIZENS & DISABLED at all times?10 per night
PUP TENT (children under 12 only)?5 per night
ELECTRIC HOOK-UP POINT (7.5 amps)?3 per night
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE

?10 for each week of stay

Daily Car Pass ?10

Just got these prices off the site...

#21 ·

Nightly rates per unit
(i.e. car, caravan (inc. awning), motorhome or tent, up to 6 people & the dog!).
No arrivals before 7am. No departures later than 10pm.

HIGH SEASON (Monday 9th May - Sunday 4th September)?15 per unit
LOW SEASON (14th March - 8th May & 5th September - 6th November)?12 per night
SENIOR CITIZENS & DISABLED at all times?10 per night
PUP TENT (children under 12 only)?5 per night
ELECTRIC HOOK-UP POINT (7.5 amps)?3 per night
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE

?10 for each week of stay

Daily Car Pass ?10

Just got these prices off the site...

So are we saying that it is going to cost ?10 per day for the two of us in the car ?

We are stopping at the lodge at the entrance, so will leave the car in their car park and walk back in for the Saturday evening BBQ so that I can have a few beers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.